If you are wanting to enhance protection for your home or business, fences and gates are a beautiful way to achieve that. If you are wanting a wide selection of styles, systems, and designs of fences and gates to choose from, our company is the one to choose. If you are wanting to mix materials like iron and brick, our company can do that! Our fence repair company provides custom gate and fence designs to satisfy your beauty and security demands. DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Keller, TX to contact when you want something classic like a picket fence installed or need your high-tech automatic security gate repaired. To get a estimate or to set up a service time, contact us at 469-342-3003 today!
Native Fence and Gate Repair and Installation Services
Fences and gates are often designed out the same elements, but supply completely different functions. Gates differ from fences in that they swing back and forth and permit you to enter and exit a property. Fences are installed deep into the ground and are stationary to envelop and secure the whole business. Fences and gates are both often designed out of cedar and wrought iron. Thanks to their long lifespans, sturdiness, and overall attractiveness, it is no wonder why these materials are best selling. Wrought iron can be utilized as anything from a decorative garden gate to a full security fence, to even a pool safety fence! Opaque cedar or pine panels 8 feet and taller make for superb privacy and security fences. If you want a bit of a view, you can space the panels out, like you would see on country five paneled gates.
Premium Ranch and Farm Fence Installations
Texas is a big cropland state, and lots of residents are farmers and ranchers. Farmers and ranchers need specific fencing to protect their livestock and crops and to keep intruders out. Our fence repair company in Keller, TX supplies fencing made for farmers and ranchers. Our fencing contractors install and repair farm fencing like electric, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. We supply both cattle and horse fencing, since they require different types. Click on the links in the list below to learn more about all the fence and gate services we supply to your town. Need repair of a certain farm fence or ranch fence but don’t see it listed? Call our contractors at 469-342-3003 to see if our contractors can provide that service.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Installs
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most commonly seen designs. No matter if you are a business and home property, our Keller, TX gate and fence repair company offers gate services to both. Commercial businesses need more security, so electric or estate gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate choices available, from types like pool safety gates to even solar gates. For assistance picking a gate style, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can custom build and install a wrought iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the manual labor of opening the gate to drive your car through every day.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so tough, they can still stand after having a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Protect your home and car by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for company properties that see a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are found at the front of properties, like on ranches or apartment complexes.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many forms, but all provide the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Stop child drownings with pool gates.
- Solar Gates Solar gates operate best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored UV energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates Most privacy gates are designed out of pine as they are opaque.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most popular type of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates can come in automatic or manual versions.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Company
Automatic gate owners often add access control add ons like keypads or remote controls for added protection. While excellent for protection and convenience, these technological benefits do get damaged. Our fence repair company in Keller, TX offers access control gate repair services. To set up an appointment for repairs, reach our company at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Our contractors can repair your damaged automatic gate when you give us a phone today!
- Access Control Gates Call our company today for access control gate repair.
- Commercial Gate Repair Our company can repair your damaged commercial gate when you give us a call today!
- Residential Gate Repair Residential gates keep your house secure.
- Gate Installation Contact our company now for commercial gate installation.
Fences enhance security and help to establish your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. To keep thieves away and your valuables safe, fences are a beautiful way to achieve that. Depending on your tastes and protection needs, there is a wide multitude of elements and types of fencing available to choose from. Wrought iron is a attractive fence that still has impenetrable defenses, making it a great security fence, for example. If you require fence repair or installation in Keller, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Fence Repair Protect your property by getting fence repair as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not decay.
- Fence Replacement If you are needing fencing replacement, contact our company today!
- Pool Safety Fences Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool safety fences, preventing them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Security Fences Security fencing make it impossible for burglars to climb over.
- Wrought Iron Fences Wrought iron fencing offer visibility but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fencing.
- Custom Fence Design Want a fence no one else has? Make your own!
- Chain Link Fences For a tough and transparent gate, chain link fence are a great option.
- Picket Fences Picket fencing make adorable additions to your lawn.
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a durable and appealing fence, choose cedar.
- Emergency Fence Repair Protect your property by getting emergency fence repair as soon as possible.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fence and Farm Fencing
Farm and ranch fences require specific fencing that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fencing and stray, so visibility and safe fence posts are critical. The best farm and ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be seen but are contained. Horses buck and ram fences, so ranch fencing repairs are more common with horse owners. Barbed wire is not recommended for horse fencing as they are the cause of many injuries and are illegal in some states. Pipe is the most durable, but electric and split rail fencing will work fine, as well. Phone our Keller, TX fence repair company for farm and ranch fence installation at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is the classic fencing material for farms and ranches.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle require tough fencing that keeps them contained.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are the strongest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing zap the ground which shocks the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are durable but are see through.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are used for both cattle and horse fences.