For a natural and inconspicuous way to make your residential property or company more safe, get a fence or gate installed! If you are wanting a vast selection of styles, systems, and patterns of fences and gates to pick from, our company is the one to choose. If you have a certain style in mind but it is nowhere in stores, you can get it custom designed by our company! Whether you are looking to add a bit of classic flair to your lawn or garden with a picket fence or are wanting an automatic estate gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to call in Kennedale, TX! Phone our office at 469-342-3003 and get a quote or to set up an appointment for gate or fence services today.
Gate and Fence Repair in Your City
Fences and gates are often created out the same materials, but serve completely different purposes. Gates differ from fences in that they swing or slide to and fro and let you to enter and leave a property. Fences are installed deep into the ground and are stationary to confine and shield the whole property. Fences and gates are both commonly designed out of cedar and iron. These materials have a long lifespan, are sturdy, and aesthetically pleasing, making them best selling with residential and company property owners alike. Wrought iron can be used as anything from a ornamental garden gate to a full security fence, to even a pool safety fence! If you are wanting a privacy fence that no onlookers can see through, opaque and tall cedar fence panels make a great choice. If you want to look out, you can customize your wood fence to have holes or small windows, usually at the top, so you can look out but others can’t see in.
Get Your Farm Fencing
Texas is a huge cropland state, and lots of residents are farmers and ranchers. Residential and commercial fencing can’t be used on farm and ranchland fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and cows and horses could hurt themselves on the security fences. Our fence repair company in Kennedale, TX carries fencing geared toward farmers and ranchers. If you are needing farm fences like electric, pipe and cable, or split rail installed or repaired, we can help. We provide both cattle and horse fencing, since they require different types. Click on the links in the list below to learn more about all the fence and gate services we provide to your area. If you have any questions or don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need listed, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003.
Types of Gates Our Company Installs
Swing and sliding gates are the most popular types of gates, but other forms like lifting and rising gates that open up and down are made. No matter if you are a commercial and residential property, our Kennedale, TX gate and fence repair company provides gate services to both. Commercial businesses use access control, estate, electric, and security gates more often as these gate types provide more security. If you are wanting a driveway or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like homes where the gates won’t break down from overuse. If you require help picking a gate, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can craft the perfect iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive through every day.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so durable, they can endure a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your children and pets to play in the yard safely.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are faster than automatic gates and are more advantageous for company properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on ranches or gated communities.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the most secure gate created, go with a security gate.
- Pool Gates Pool safety gates make to where adults can enter the pool but children cannot.
- Solar Gates Solar gates function best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored sunlight energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates Cedar gives a rustic appearance, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most common version of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates can come in automatic or manual forms.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Services Our Company Offer
Automatic gates often come with access control perks like security cameras or remote controls. Superb for protection and leisure, it is frustrating when these technological access control advantages do fail and break down. For automatic gate repair services in Kennedale, TX, our fence repair company is the one to phone! Give us a ring today at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates are temperamental and canget damaged easily.
- Access Control Gates Phone our contractors today for access control gate repair.
- Commercial Gate Repair Ring us today for commercial gate repair services.
- Residential Gate Repair Our contractors can fix your broken residential gate when you give us a ring today!
- Gate Installation Protect your loved ones by getting your gate installed as soon as possible.
Services Our Fencing Contractors Supply
Fences improve security and help to outline your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Boost your curb appeal while keeping intruders out with a fence. Fences are available in a assortment of styles and materials to increase protection and attractiveness. Wrought iron is a gorgeous fence that still has impenetrable defenses, making it a great security fence, for example. If you need fence repair or installation in Kennedale, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Fence Repair Ring our contractors now for fence repair services.
- Fence Staining Wood fences last longer and don’t rot when they are coated with a fence staining.
- Fence Replacement Phone us now for fencing replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool safety fences, stopping them from falling into the pool.
- Security Fences Security fencing make it difficult for burglars to climb over.
- Wrought Iron Fences Iron fencing provide transparency but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fencing.
- Custom Fence Design Our fence repair company can design the perfect fence of your dreams!
- Chain Link Fences For a durable and visible gate, chain link fencing are a great choice.
- Picket Fences Ring us now for picket fence installation.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Wood gives a rustic visual, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Emergency Fence Repair If you are needing emergency fencing repair, phone our contractors today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch style fences won’t benefit from the fences that commercial and home properties receive. To keep Livestock from escaping and hurting themselves, cattle need to have visibility, which many regular fences are designed to not have. The best ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be visible but are contained. Horses kick and ram fencing, so ranch fence repairs are more common with horse owners. Barbed wire is not recommended for horses as they are the cause of many injuries and are outlawed in some states. The best horse fencing are made of pipe and cable, electric, or split rail. If you need ranch fence installation in Kennedale, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is great for keeping intruders off your property.
- Cattle Fencing Fences that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing Horses need durable fences that can withstand their powerful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fences train animals to not go near the fence.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are good for horses because they bend when stepped on and horses won’t get injured in the wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences are the classic wood fences that most ranches have.