If you are wanting to enhance protection for your home or commercial property, fences and gates are a lovely way to achieve that. You can pick from the many styles, systems, and designs to get your perfect installation. If you don’t see an option that exactly speaks to you, make your own with the help of our fence and gate contractors who can custom create your gate or fence. From adorable wrought iron fences to elaborate driveway gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to contact in North Richland Hills, TX. We can give you a quote or to set up a service time when you contact our office at 469-342-3003.
Gate and Fencing Repair in Your Area
While gates and fences can be created out of the same materials and be installed and work together, they provide different functions. Gates work by swinging or sliding to and fro to let you to enter and exit a property. Fences are installed deep into the ground and are unmoving to enclose and safeguard the whole business. Common elements that both systems are made out of are wood and wrought iron. These are in high demand because of their attractiveness and high durability and long lifespans. Wrought iron is very versatile, able to be used as decorative gates, pool safety gates, or protective security fences. Solid cedar or pine boards 8 feet and taller make for great privacy and security fences. For more vantage, you can space the wood boards out like seen on old-fashioned five paneled gates, or cut holes into the fence.
Premium Ranch and Farm Fencing Installations
Texas is a large agricultural state, and lots of people are farmers and ranchers. Farmers and ranchland need specific fencing to secure their livestock and crops and to keep thieves out. Our fence repair company supplies specific styles of gates and fences in North Richland Hills, TX just for this line of business. Barbed wire, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fences our fencing contractors install and repair. We supply both cattle and horse fencing, since they require different types. The list below are all of the fence and gates installation and repair services we provide in your area. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. If you have any questions or don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need on the list, call us at 469-342-3003.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Installs
Gates often come in sliding or swing styles, though there are those that lift up and down. No matter if you are a commercial and home property, our North Richland Hills, TX gate and fence repair company offers gate services to both. Commercial businesses use access control, estate, electric, and security gates more often as these gate types provide more security. If you are wanting a driveway or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like homes where the gates won’t break down from overuse. If you require help picking a gate, call us at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can design your custom iron gate when you call our contractors today!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the manual labor of opening the gate to drive your car through every day.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so tough, they can endure a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swinging, automatic, or manual.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for commercial properties that see a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are commonly installed in gated communities or farms.
- Security Gates Security gates make it difficult for burglars to climb over.
- Pool Gates Children cannot reach and enter the pool gates, preventing them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Solar Gates Solar gates utilize stored UV energy to open and close.
- Wood Gates Most privacy gates are made from cedar as they are opaque.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates operate by moving on wheels side to side.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates can come in automatic or manual versions.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Services
Automatic gate owners often add access control perks like intercoms or remote controls for added safety. While great for security and convenience, these technological advantages do break down. If you need automatic gate repair services, our gate and fence repair company in North Richland Hills, TX can help! You can reach our company at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Our contractors can fix your malfunctioning automatic gate when you give us a ring today!
- Access Control Gates We can repair your broken access control gate when you give us a contact now!
- Commercial Gate Repair Call our contractors today for commercial gate repair.
- Residential Gate Repair Our company can repair your damaged residential gate when you give us a phone now!
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, call our company today!
Fences heighten security of your property and help to claim ownership of land by outlining property lines. Beautiful fence designs add curb appeal while shielding your loved ones and keeping intruders out. Fences are available in a assortment of types and components to improve security and attractiveness. Wrought iron is great for doubling as both a security fence while still maintaining its attractiveness. Contact our company now at 469-342-3003 for fence repair or installation in North Richland Hills, TX by our fence repair company.
- Fence Repair Call us today for fencing repair.
- Fence Staining Wood fences last longer and do not rot when they are coated with a fence staining.
- Fence Replacement Phone our company now for fencing replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Swimming pool safety fences make to where adults can enter the pool but children cannot.
- Security Fences For the ultimate protection, choose the most secure fencing available-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences You can add spikes on top of iron fencing for increased security.
- Custom Fence Design Want a certain fence but can’t find the perfect match? Craft your own!
- Chain Link Fences If you already have a chain link gate, chain link fencing blends right in!
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fencing installation services, call our contractors today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences Cedar can be customized to appear in many different forms of fencing.
- Emergency Fence Repair If you are requiring immediate fence repair services, contact our contractors today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence
Farm and ranch fences need different fencing from commercial and residential fences. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts, and materials like chain link or iron could injure them, plus the tall wood fences supply no visibility to check on your animals. The best farm and ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be seen but are contained. Horses buck and ram ranch fences, so these fencing types have to be more durable. Barbed wire is not recommended for horse fencing as they cause many injuries and are outlawed in some states. The best horse fencing are made from pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as horses have a harder time destroying these. If you need farm and ranch fencing installation in North Richland Hills, TX, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is the classic fencing material for farms.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fencing like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing Barbed wire fencing is dangerous to horses and is illegal in some states to be used as horse fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals enclosed and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are used for both cattle and horse fences.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences can be customized and painted different colors.