Fences and gates are a beautiful way to increase protection for your home or business. Available in many types, systems, and patterns, there are plenty of options to select from. If you are looking to mix materials like iron and brick, our company can do that! Our fence repair company offers custom gate and fence makes to satisfy your beauty and security demands. From adorable picket fences to the more complicated estate gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to phone in Roanoke, TX. To get a estimate or to set up a service time, contact us at 469-342-3003 today!
Gate and Fencing Repair in Your Community
While fences and gates are often made out of the same elements to blend together, they supply completely different functions. Gates function by swinging or sliding to and fro to permit you to enter and leave a property. Fixed fences enclose and shield the home. Pine and cedar and wrought iron are common materials for both fences and gates. These materials are popular due to their long lifespans, high durability, and overall beauty. Wrought iron is popular both in gate and fence styles, being used as security or pool safety fences or decorative garden gates. If you are wanting a privacy fence that no onlookers can look through, solid and tall pine fence panels make a superb choice. If you want a bit of a look out, you can space the panels out, like you would see on rustic five paneled gates.
City Ranch and Farm Fencing Services
Texas has more farmland than any other agricultural state. Residential and commercial fencing can’t be used on farm and ranchland fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and animals could hurt themselves on the security fences. Here in Roanoke, TX, our fence repair company supplies this specific type of fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Electric, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fences our fencing contractors install and repair. Horses and cattle require different fencing, and we supply both types. All of the gate and fence services we provide to your town are listed in the links below, and if you click on them, you can learn more. If you require a certain farm fence or ranch fence repair but don’t see it listed, phone us at 469-342-3003 and see if we supply that service.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Install
Gates often come in sliding or swing styles, though there are those that rise up and down. No matter if you are a commercial and home property, our Roanoke, TX gate and fence repair company provides gate services to both. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, automatic or estate gates are recommended. Residential properties have a large array of gate options available to them, from driveway to solar to custom gates. For assistance choosing a gate type, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates We can custom build and install a wrought iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates make life more convenient by opening and closing on their own with a push of a remote control.
- Chain Link Gates For a tough and transparent gate, chain link gates are a great choice.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swinging, automatic, or manual.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are like automatic gates, but operate faster to open and close, making them better suited for high traffic commercial properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on ranches or gated communities.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many forms, but all provide the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Pool safety gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates Solar gates function best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored sunlight energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates Cedar can be customized to appear in many different types of gates.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are available in manual or automatic forms.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates can come in small or grand types.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Services
Automatic gates can be equipped with access control benefits like security cameras or remote controls. Superb for protection and leisure, it is frustrating when these technological access control extras do fail and break down. Our fence repair company in Roanoke, TX provides gate repair services for when your access control gates aren’t working. To schedule an appointment for repairs, phone our company at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates are temperamental and canget damaged easily.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates can be operated by remote controls or security cameras which could get damaged and require maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Our company can fix your damaged commercial gate when you give us a contact today!
- Residential Gate Repair Our contractors can repair your broken residential gate when you give us a contact now!
- Gate Installation Ring our company now for commercial gate installation.
Types of Fences We Repair
For better protection and a clear division of your property, fences are the way to go! Beautiful fence designs increase curb appeal while safeguarding your loved ones and keeping thieves away. Whether you are getting a fence for protection or aesthetic purposes, there are a multitude of types and components to pick from. For example, iron is a good option that provides both aesthetic appeal and security. Contact our contractors now at 469-342-3003 for fence repair or installation in Roanoke, TX by our fence repair company.
- Fence Repair Phone our contractors now for fence repair services.
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps deter wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Protect your valuables by getting your fencing replaced as soon as possible.
- Pool Safety Fences Pool fences make to where adults can enter the pool but children can’t.
- Security Fences For the ultimate protection, choose the most durable fence possible-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences For a Gothic feel, go with wrought iron fencing.
- Custom Fence Design We can craft your custom fencing when you phone us today!
- Chain Link Fences If you already have a chain link gate installed, chain link fences blends right in!
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fencing installation services, ring us today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences A lot of privacy fences are created from wood since they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair Reach our company now for emergency fence repair.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fencing Installations
Farm and ranch style fences won’t benefit from the fences that commercial and home properties get. Livestock like to rub up against fence rails, and types like chain link or iron could hurt them, plus the tall wood privacy fences supply no visibility to check on your animals. The best cattle fencing are barbed wire, electric, or split rail, so the cows can be seen but are still enclosed. Ranch fencing installations have to be tough and strong if you have a horse because they like to kick and ram the fences. Horses get tangled and seriously injured in barbed wire fences, so they are illegal in some states. Pipe is the best fencing for horses as it is the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fences will work, too. For farm and ranch fencing installation in Roanoke, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is the classic fencing material for farms and ranches.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fencing like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are the toughest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals enclosed and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are made of pipe posts and cable wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences are used for both cattle and horse fences.