Fences and gates are a gorgeous way to enhance security for your residential property or commercial property. If you are wanting a wide selection of types, systems, and designs of fences and gates to choose from, our company is the one to choose. Our fence repair company supplies custom fence and gate designs to cater to the wildest of ideas. From wrought iron fences to automatic security gates, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company is the Southlake, TX company to call. Contact our office today at 469-342-3003 for a free quote or to set up an appointment.
Gate Installations and Fence Repair Company
While fences and gates are often created out of the same materials to work together, they supply completely different functions. Gates differ from fences in that they shift back and forth and permit you to enter and exit a property. To envelop and secure the entire commercial property, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them unmoving. Pine and cedar and metal are both commonly used to make fences and gates. These are best selling because of their aesthetic appeal and high durability and long lifespans. Wrought iron is best selling both in gate and fence styles, being used as security or pool safety fences or ornamental garden gates. Cedar or pine is commonly used as a privacy fence because of its opaque nature and tall panels. If you want to view out, you can customize your wood fence to have holes or small windows, usually at the top, so you can see out but others can’t view in.
Local Ranch and Farm Fence Services
Texas is the number one producer of cattle and cotton agriculture across America. Farms and ranches need different fences from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Our fence repair company carries exclusive styles of gates and fences in Southlake, TX just for farmers and ranchers. Farm fencing like electric, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our fencing contractors. We also cater to fencing exclusively for cattle and horses. Click on the links in the list below to learn more about all the fence and gate installation and repair services we offer to your area. Phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence repair you need on the list.
Types of Gates Our Company Installs
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most commonly seen designs. Our Southlake, TX gate and fence repair company provides gate services to both business and home properties. Electric or Security gates are best for commercial businesses that require more security. If you are wanting a pool safety or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like homes where they won’t malfunction from overuse. Phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates We can craft your custom iron gate when you call our fence repair company today!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates make life easier by opening and closing on their own with a push of a remote control.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so strong, they can still stand after having a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates A lot of residences have driveway gates because they are convenient and secure.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for business properties that witness a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are usually installed in apartment complexes or ranches.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many types, but all provide the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool safety gates, preventing them from falling into the pool.
- Solar Gates Solar gates use stored sunlight energy to operate.
- Wood Gates Cedar or pine gives a rustic visual, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are often seen as automatic driveway gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates can come in automatic or manual versions.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Company
Security cameras or remote controls are popular access control benefits that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. While these supply an added measure of protection and leisure, they can malfunction as all technology can. For automatic gate repair services in Southlake, TX, our fence repair company is the one to contact! To schedule an appointment for repairs, phone our company at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair We can repair your malfunctioning automatic gate when you give us a call now!
- Access Control Gates Contact our contractors now for access control gate repair services.
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your customers by getting your malfunctioning commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair Residential gates keep your house secure.
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, call our company today!
Types of Fences We Repair
Fences enhance security of your property and help to announce ownership of land by establishing property lines. Beautiful fence designs add property value while shielding your valuables and keeping thieves away. Fences come in a assortment of materials and styles depending on your aesthetic tastes and security preferences. For example, wrought iron is a good option that supplies both beauty and protection. Contact our Southlake, TX fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now if you need fence repair or installation.
- Fence Repair Protect your loved ones by getting fencing repair as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not decay.
- Fence Replacement Call us today for fence replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Swimming pool fences can be permanent or removable and stops pets from falling into the pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the most durable fencing available, choose a security fencing.
- Wrought Iron Fences Wrought iron fences supply visibility but are hard to climb over, making them great security fencing.
- Custom Fence Design We can design the perfect fence of your dreams!
- Chain Link Fences If you already have a chain link gate installed, chain link fences compliments it nicely!
- Picket Fences Call our company today for picket fencing installation services.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Most privacy fences are made from pine because they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our contractors providesimmediate fencing repair when you give us a contact now!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fence Installations
Farm and ranch style fences require specific fences that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. To keep horses and cattle from escaping and hurting themselves, horse need to have visibility, which many regular fences are designed to not have. Cattle like to wander, so farm fences like barbed wire, electric, or split rail help you keep them contained. For ranch style fencing types, horses buck and ram fences and damage them easily, so they have to be strong. Barbed wire for horse fencing is outlawed in some states because horses get tangled and seriously injured in them. Pipe is the most durable, but electric and split rail fences will work fine, as well. For ranch fence installation in Southlake, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is okay for cattle but causes injuries for horses.
- Cattle Fencing There are many styles available for cattle fencing.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fences are the sturdiest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing are good for both horses and cattle.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are made of pipe fence posts and cable wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing need more upkeep as the boards fall apart and rot.