If you are wanting to increase security for your home or company, fences and gates are a gorgeous way to achieve that. Coming in variety of styles, systems, and patterns, there are many of options to choose from. If you have a certain design in mind but it is not found in stores, you can get it custom made by our company! Whether you are wanting to add a bit of timeless flair to your lawn or garden with a wrought iron fence or are wanting an automatic electric gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to reach in Rhome, TX! Reach our office at 469-342-3003 and get a estimate or to schedule an appointment for gate or fence services today.
Gate Repair and Installations and Fence Repair Company
Fences and gates are commonly made out of the same materials to blend together, but they provide completely different functions. Gates differ from fences in that they slide to and fro and let you to enter and leave a property. Fences are installed deep into the ground and are stationary to confine and secure the whole business. Pine and iron are common components for both fences and gates. These elements are popular due to their long lifespans, high durability, and overall attractiveness. From security and pool safety fences to decorative garden gates, iron is a versatile and best selling choice. Solid pine panels 8 feet and taller make for excellent privacy and security fences. If you want a bit of a look out, you can space the panels out, like you would see on traditional five paneled gates.
Get Your Farm Fencing
Texas has more farmland than any other agricultural state. Residential and commercial fencing can’t be used on farm and ranchland fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and cows and horses could hurt themselves on the security fences. Here in Rhome, TX, our fence repair company provides this specific type of fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Farm fencing like electric, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our company. We supply both cattle and horse fencing, since they require different types. The list below are all of the fence and gates services we offer in your town. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. Phone us at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need listed.
Types of Gates Our Company Install
Gates often come in sliding or swinging styles, though there are those that lift up and down. Our gate and fence repair company in Rhome, TX provides gate services to both business and home properties. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, automatic or estate gates are recommended. If you are wanting a driveway or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like residences where the gates won’t malfunction from overuse. For assistance choosing a gate type, phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates We can craft the perfect iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates If you’re tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic form!
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are a cheap way to get a durable yet transparent gate.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your children to play outside safely.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the parking garage that won’t lift until you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on ranches or apartment complexes.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many types, but all supply the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Swimming pool safety gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates If you are interested in getting a solar gate, contact us today for installation.
- Wood Gates For a strong and appealing gate, pick cedar or pine.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are typically used as automatic driveway gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates have to have enough space to swing outward.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repairs Our Company Offer
Motion sensors or remote controls are common access control advantages that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. While superb for security and leisure, these technological add ons do get damaged. If you need access control gate repair services, our gate and fence repair company in Rhome, TX can help! Phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 to set up an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of motors that can get damaged and require maintenance.
- Access Control Gates We can fix your malfunctioning access control gate when you give us a phone now!
- Commercial Gate Repair Reach our contractors today for commercial gate repair.
- Residential Gate Repair Our contractors can fix your broken residential gate when you give us a ring today!
- Gate Installation Our company can install your broken gate when you give us a call today!
Native Fence Repairs
If you are wanting to divide property lines, or just want increased protection, fences are a way to do that. Not only do they add curb appeal, they help protect your loved ones and keep intruders out. Fences are available in a assortment of forms and components to heighten security and attractiveness. Iron is great for operating as both a security fence while still maintaining its beauty. If you need fence repair or installation in Rhome, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Fence Repair Protect your loved ones by getting fence repair as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining Fence staining is made for wood fences and prevents wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Our company can replace your damaged fence when you give us a contact today!
- Pool Safety Fences Swimming pool fences make to where adults can enter the pool but children cannot.
- Security Fences For the ultimate protection, choose the most secure fencing created-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences You can add spikes on top of wrought iron fencing for increased security.
- Custom Fence Design Want a particular fence but can’t find the perfect match? Create your own!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fences are strong but supply transparency, which is why they are a best seller among commercial properties like parks.
- Picket Fences Reach us now for picket fence installation.
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a durable and gorgeous fence, choose wood.
- Emergency Fence Repair Protect your valuables by getting emergency fence repair services as soon as possible.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch fences need different fencing from commercial and residential fencing. Livestock like to rub up against fencing, and regular fencing types like chain link or iron could hurt them. The best ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be seen but are contained. For ranch style fencing types, horses buck and ram fences and break them easily, so horse fences have to be strong. Barbed wire for horse fencing is illegal in some states because horses get tangled and seriously injured in them. The best horse fences are made of pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as horses have a tougher time hurting themselves on these. Phone 469-342-3003 today for farm and ranch fencing installation in Rhome, TX by our fence repair company.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is great for keeping intruders off your property.
- Cattle Fencing Fences that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing Barbed wire is dangerous to horses and is outlawed in some states to be used as horse fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing are good for both horses and cattle.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are used for both cattle and horse fences.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences need more upkeep as the boards fall apart and rot.